It appears that you do not qualify for Summary Dissolution of the marriage.

Family Code 2400(a)(8) states that Summary Dissolution is only available if "The parties have executed an agreement setting forth the division of assets and the assumption of liabilities of the community, and have executed any documents, title certificates, bills of sale, or other evidence of transfer necessary to effectuate the agreement."

If you and your spounse cannot agree on how to divide assets and liabilities, you do cannot qualify for Summary Judgement.

If you or your spouse live in Kern County, we can still help you with other forms of separation and divorce.  Give us a call for a free initial consultation: (661) FAST-HELP.  

This Page Sponsored By
No One Yet :(

Copyright © 2002, Law Offices of George A. Boyle