It appears that you do not qualify for Summary Dissolution of the marriage.

To request the court to enter Summary Dissolution of your marriage, you and your spouse must waive any rights to spousal support, all of your rights to appeal, and your rights to move for a new trial.  If you and your spouse are not willing to waive these rights, the court will not grant you Summary Dissolution.

If you or your spouse live in Kern County, we can still help you with other forms of separation and divorce.  Give us a call for a free initial consultation: (661) FAST-HELP.  

This Page Sponsored By
No One Yet :(

Copyright © 2002, Law Offices of George A. Boyle