It appears that you do not qualify for Summary Dissolution of the marriage.

Family Code 2400(a)(2) states that Summary Dissolution is only available if "Irreconcilable differences have caused the irremediable breakdown of the marriage and the marriage should be dissolved."  If you and your spouse do not agree that the marriage should be disolved, you do not qualify for Summary Dissolution.

If you or your spouse live in Kern County, we can still help you with other forms of separation and divorce.  Give us a call for a free initial consultation: (661) FAST-HELP.  

This Page Sponsored By
No One Yet :(

Copyright © 2002, Law Offices of George A. Boyle