It appears that you do not qualify for Summary Dissolution of the marriage.

Family Code 2400(a)(3) states that Summary Dissolution is only available if "There are no children of the relationship of the parties born before or during the marriage or adopted by the parties during the marriage, and the wife, to her knowledge, is not pregnant."

However, if you are in Kern County, we can still help you with other forms of separation and divorce.  Give us a call for a free initial consultation: (661) FAST-HELP.  

This Page Sponsored By
No One Yet :(

Copyright © 2002, Law Offices of George A. Boyle