It appears that you do not qualify for Summary Dissolution of the marriage at this time..

Family Code 2400(a)(5) states that Summary Dissolution is only available if "Neither party has any interest in real property wherever situated..."  There are some exceptions for certain leases, but ownership of real property is not allowed.  You may be able to dispose of the real estate and then qualify for Summary Dissolution.

If you are not able to qualify, but you or your spouse live in Kern County, we can still help you with other forms of separation and divorce.  Give us a call for a free initial consultation: (661) FAST-HELP.  

This Page Sponsored By
No One Yet :(

Copyright © 2002, Law Offices of George A. Boyle