It appears that you and your spouse qualify for summary dissolution of your marriage. This has several advantages to you:
We charge $300 per person for a summary dissolution of marriage. For just $300 each, we will
- It is much less expensive than a conventional divorce.
- You don't have to have a trial.
- You don't have to hire an attorney to go to court.
- You don't have to pay to have documents served.
- We can file your papers for you and help you through the entire process.
To set up an appointment, call us at (661)327-2531.
- Fill out all necessary documents.
- File the documents with the court.
- Give each of you individually a single 1/2 hour telephone consultation (that's up to one hour total).
This Page Sponsored By
HelpGettingOff.com - Help for the accused. Help for those who represent the accused.
Copyright © 2016, Law Offices of George A. Boyle